- Shipping and Refund
MAKE IT YOUR OWN :
Ultra sleek, boasting a super low profile and lightweight design, the BASE Rack provides unmatched simplicity, flexibility and personalization in your roof rack set-up. Setting a new benchmark in strength and integration, the BASE Rack incorporates a revolutionary dovetail mounting system that makes attaching and removing loads and accessories easier, faster and more secure.
KEY FEATURES :
- Part Dimension : (168x143x7)
- Guard Rail kit available as Full, ¾, ¼ or Trade configurations.
- Cast aluminum corner caps attach to fully welded cross rail or side rail assembly.
- Cast aluminum corner caps.
- Cast aluminum upright clamps.
- Fastened to BASE Rack assembly with a combination of torx M6, M8 and nyloc nuts.
- Cover cap included for ¼, ¾ and Trade style Guard Rail kits
- Toyota Land Cruiser 60 Series (not Hi-Roof)
- Toyota Land Cruiser 75/76/78 Series
- Toyota Land Cruiser 79 Series Dual Cab
- Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 90 LWB
- Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series
- Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series Dual Cab
- Toyota Land Cruiser 300 Series
- Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Toyota HiLux Dual Cab (2015 on) - FITMENT (ARB Canopy)
- Nissan Patrol MQ ,GQ ,GU
- Nissan Patrol Y62 (all series)
- Nissan Navara NP300 - Dual Cab (2015 on) - FITMENT (ARB Canopy)
- Ford Ranger PX , PXll , PXlll - Dual Cab (2011 on) - FITMENT (ARB Canopy)
- Ford Maverick
- Mitsubishi Pajero NH , NJ , NL (mid 1991-2000)
- Mitsubishi Triton MQ & MR Dual Cab (2015 on) - FITMENT (ARB Canopy)
- Isuzu D-Max Dual Cab (2012 on) - FITMENT (ARB Canopy)
- Mercedes X-Class (2018-2020)
- Holden Colorado RG - Dual Cab (2012 on)
- Volkswagen Amarok Dual Cab (2018-2020)
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2020 on)
- Jeep Cherokee XJ (1983-2001)
- Landrover Defender (all models)
- Landrover Range Rover Classic 2 & 4 Door (1969-1996)
- Suzuki Jimny (2019 on)
INSTALLATION VIDEO :
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: email@example.com
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.