- Shipping and Refund
ARB air compressors kit provide many advantages when exploring the great outdoors. Whether for inflating tires and camping accessories, running air tools, activating air lockers or even re-seating a tire onto a wheel, there's a model available to suit your needs. Designed to withstand the harshest environments, each ARB air compressor is individually leak tested, current draw tested and flow tested under heavy load at the factory before packing. For total peace of mind. To further increase longevity, ARB compressors are also rebuildable, with spare parts readily available from our extensive network of ARB authorized dealers.
- Compact design makes it the highest flowing compressor kit in its class
- Fully sealed components for moisture and dust
- Pressure switch controlled air manifold systems specially designed to suit ARB Air Locker equipped vehicles
- New anodized mounting bracket dissipates motor heat and allows compressor to be repositioned 180°
- Anti-vibration and sound deadening mount
- Relocatable splash resistant air filter assembly for cleaner, cooler air supply and versatile waterproof air intake positioning
- High density, high flow washable sintered bronze air filter element
- Maxi-Fuse equipped for professional in-line circuit protection
- Motor is 100% ball bearing equipped with unique linear brush pre-load system for extra long life, low heat and quiet operation
- Compressor piston is equipped with a German made high shock rated cylindrical roller bearing
- Constructed entirely of light weight, high strength engineering grade materials, including military and aerospace grade components
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped
- Motor is internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage
- Part Dimension : (23x23x13)
- Drivetrain: 4x4
- Material: Aluminum
- Voltage: 12 V DC
- Compressor Amps: 14.2
- Duty Cycle: 50%
- Amp Draw: 25
- CFM: 3.08
- CFM Rated: 29 PSI
- Max PSI: 175 PSI
- Pump Type: Single-Stage
- Tank Outlet: 1/4"
- Air Filter: Yes
- Fittings Included: Yes
- Length: 7.5"
- Width: 3.9"
- Height: 5.7"
- This part is Universal.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.