- Shipping and Refund
- Engineered for both on-road and off-road drivability.
- Durability is proven under extensive laboratory and real-life testing, supported by scientific data logging.
- Instantaneously adapts to the terrain.
- The most finely tuned shock absorber on the market, with all valving work, is carried out in Australia by OME’s ride control engineers.
- Dramatically improved low and high-speed control for increased comfort.
- Part Dimension : (80x22x5)
- 2″ x 0.188″ wall (50.8mm x 4.7mm)
- 1020 DOM steel tube.
- Stamped steel clevis.
- Adjustable with jam nut.
- Precision robotic welding.
- Max C – Dual Duro Bushing.
- Forged Rod End.
- Sold as a pair.
-(2018-2022) Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Doors.
-(2007-2018) Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited 4-Doors.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: email@example.com
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.