- Shipping and Refund
- Part Dimension : (72x42x39)
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +13 HP & +24 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by +20%
- Computer-Designed One-Piece Sealed Housing
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- Dual Inlet Oil-Free Pro DRY S Air Filter with 3 Layers of Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience
- 3" Mandrel-Bent, Blue Powder-Coated Aluminum Equal Length Design Intake Tubes for Balanced Pressures and Maximum Airflow and Velocity
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
- Unique One-Piece Housing:
The smooth one-piece sealed housing is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A large, clear sight window is used for a hassle-free filter inspection and an aggressive style.
- 3" Equal Length Intake Tubes:
Dual 3" mandrel-bent Blue Powder-Coated aluminum equal length intake tubes are designed with an H-pipe to balance intake tube pressure and maximize airflow and velocity. Also included, an exclusive stainless steel aFe POWER badge.
- Dual Inlet Large 3-Layer "Oil-Free" Performance Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes an oil-free, 7" tall conical 360-degree radial flow performance air filter with three layers of progressively finer porosity synthetic media for maximum convenience.
- Hassle-Free Installation:
All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for a hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on factory parts.
- Emissions Disclaimer:
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
VEHICLE APPLICATIONS :
|V6 3.5L (tt)
|V6 3.5L (tt)
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.