- Shipping and Refund
PRODUCTS DESCRIPTIONS :
During the development of Old Man Emu’s Nitrocharger Sport shock absorbers, Ride Control Engineers tailor shock absorber valving to work with the different springs in the range, often resulting in multiple shock absorber options for each vehicle. Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport is a twin-tube design with the outer reserve tube protecting the internal components off-road. Utilizing the latest advances in shock absorber technology, Nitrocharger Sport is the most finely tuned 4×4 shock absorber on the market.
PRODUCTS FEATUERS :
FOR COIL SPRING :
- Manufactured from state of the art micro-alloyed spring steel for superior strength and durability.
- Double scragged before and after shot peening to reduce spring stress and enhance spring life.
- Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications.
- Formed on computer controlled, precision mandrels to ensure manufacturing. consistency.
- Spring end configurations designed to exact specifications, guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle.
- Finished in durable, hard wearing black powder coat.
FOR NITROCHARGER SPORT SHOCK ABSORBERS :
- Vehicle Specific Bushes: High quality, vehicle specific bushes manufactured from polyurethane and rubber materials for extended life.
- Dirt Shield: Impact resistant, polyamide dirt shield provides additional protection from stone chips and off road debris.
- Piston Rod: Super strong 18mm induction hardened chrome piston rod is engineered to handle rigours of heavy loads and tough 4×4 touring.
- Triple Lip Oil Seal: Large, durable seal incorporated a gas retention check valve design to virtually eliminate contaminant damage while providing outstanding gas and oil retention.
- Slip Ring: Teflon infused bronze slip ring ensures a more consistent and uniform damping performance by providing better control of oil flow between the rod and rod guide.
- Rod Guide: Large, low friction Teflon impregnated bronze bushing for long lasting durability.
- Nitrogen Gas: Increases the temperature operating range and improves oil flow through the valving, ensuring optimum performance.
- High Flow Piston: Free flowing design reduces aeration and high oil temperature, extending shock absorber performance under harsh conditions.
- Dual-stack Deflective Disc Technology: Durable rebound and compression multi deflective disc stacking on either side of the free flowing piston allows infinite tuning options.
- High Quality Oil: Petroleum based, high performance formula designed to resist fade and aeration for improved durability and shock absorber performance.
- Heavy Gauge Reserve Tube: Heavy gauge (1.6mm) steel reserve tube is 23% more effective than common 1.3mm wall tubing to protect internal components from stone damage.
- Multi-disc Compression Valving: Six valving discs allow greater valving options for maximum ride and handling performance.
FITMENT INFO :
-(2004-2022) Wagon G350 Bluetech / G55 AMG Models.
PARTS INCLUDED :
Estimated Lift: 50mm
|SPRING: NO BAR||3028||x1||(54x37x19)|
Estimated Lift: 50mm
|SPRING: MEDIUM LOAD||3030||x1||(54x37x19)|
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.