JEEP GLADIATOR JT - FOR Alpine Short Control Arm Kit – Rear Upper (0-4.5" Lift) - TERAFLEX 1417530
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
TeraFlex JT: Alpine Short Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability and dependability for maximum performance on JT Gladiator models with 0-4.5" lifts. Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets. Can be added to any existing suspension lift. High-quality dependable maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
(JL / JT Alpine Short Control Arms)
- Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 0-4.5" lift kits
- Alpine Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength • Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
JL / JT Alpine Control Arms (all):
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase.
- Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road.
- High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent. NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) damping and ride quality.
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex.
- Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance.
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment.
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required.
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects.
FITMENT INFO :
-(2020-2022) JT Gladiator (pickup).
Part Dimension : (33x18x7)
- Tube Diameter & Wall = 42mm x 4mm
- Factory Length = 16-3/8"
- Min. Length = 16-1/8"
- Max. Length = 17-3/8"
- Both Ends = 16mm Bolt
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: email@example.com
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
Customers also bought