JEEP WRANGLER JK/LJ/YJ/TJ/XJ - Differential Cover Dana 44 Axle Assemblies - ARB 0750003/0750003B
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
Fabricated from high tensile solid nodular iron that is tougher and harder than solid carbon steel, the new ARB differential cover is the ideal piece of equipment to protect your air locker and ring and pinion set up from the obstacle impacts of competition rock crawling and challenging off-road trails. An incorporated, computer-optimized cross brace design adds over 900 foot-pounds of torsional rigidity to the entire axle assembly. The resulting increased flex strength in the housing encourages improved meshing of the ring and pinion gears and greater carrier bearing support for longer component life and overall load strength. The low profile shape of the housing maximizes the running gear clearance around the unit and provides optimal approach and departure angles. A unique combination dipstick and filler cap design allows for the differential oil levels to be adjusted for customized high driveline angles and allows the user to check the oil for possible water contaminations without having to drain the unit. Made from high quality rare earth magnets, both the dipstick and the drain plug are designed to collect any metal wear particles floating in the fluid. Powder coated in red, CNC machined and then clear coated for durable finish, the ARB differential cover is the perfect way to protect your differential assembly.
- Part Dimension : (31x32x9)
- High tensile solid nodular iron structure (tougher and harder than solid carbon steel) protects the differential and ring & pinion set from the obstacle impact hazards of completion rock crawling, or extreme off road trails.
- Computer optimized cross brace design adds more than 1300 Nm/deg [960 ft-lb] of torsional rigidity to the entire axle assembly. This increased flexural strength in the housing helps keep the ring & pinion gears meshing on the flat faces of the teeth, which greatly increases ring & pinion life and overall maximum load strength.
- Carrier bearing life is prolonged, especially on high output vehicles, by the improved support given to the bearing alignment.
- Low-profile shape of the outside surface helps maximize the running gear clearance around the cover.
- Maximized approach / departure angled exterior surfaces help to minimize rock / obstacle hang-ups.
- High tensile cap screws (supplied with the kit) are recessed into the cover to protect them from contact with obstacles which might damage or loosen them.
- Low profile drain plug design resists damage from obstacle contact.
2. Will fit Jeep Wrangler (TJ Rubicon) with ARB Air Locker.
3. Will fit Jeep Wrangler (JK Rubicon) with either Factory or ARB Locker.
- Drain Plug.
- Installation Hardware.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.