100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
Designed to offer simple and lightweight protection, this JK rear bumper can be optioned with a wheel carrier assembly shown to allow fitment of spare rim and tire. The catch less design wheel carrier opens automatically when the vehicle tailgate is opened and has adjustment for up to 1" body lift kits. Available for all 4×4 models and manufactured from steel, with a vehicle specific mounting system, ARBs rear bumper will provide protection for the rear of your JK. An optional wiring loom for trailer lighting is also available. Please refer to the application guide for part numbers and fitting notes.
- Provision to mount ARB mud flaps.
- Will accommodate up to a 40" tire.
- Dual Hi-Lift jacking points.
- Features twin integrated tow points.
- OE brake light retained.
- Incorporates a single swing out wheel carrier.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Departure angles optimized for off road terrain.
- Carrier mounted via dual shear pivots for maximum strength.
- Sliding rear wheel mount to enable fitment of various tire sizes.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the JK and maximize functionality.
- Provision to mount optional accessories including Hi-Lift jack mounting kit.
- Finished in a zinc primed, hard-wearing satin black powder coat.
- Part Dimension : (195x46x32)
- Drivetrain : 4x4
- Bumper Type : Heavy Duty
- Position : Rear
- Color/Finish : Black Powder Coat
- Material : Steel
- Sensor Cutouts : No
- D-Rings Mount : Yes
- Guard Included : Yes
-(2007-2018) Jeep Wrangler JK.
-(2007-2018) Jeep Wrangler JK - Rubicon.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: email@example.com
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.