JEEP WRANGLER JL - FOR Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mount Kit w/ Brake Light & Camera Mounts–5x5" - TERAFLEX 4838910
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
Designed to accommodate up to a 40" tire the TeraFlex JL: Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier (NOT INCLUDED) and Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mount will secure your full-size spare tire over the most extreme trails and rugged terrain. Mounts to the TeraFlex JL: Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier or the factory tailgate. Although the Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mount can be used alone it has been designed to be installed in conjunction with the Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier. The Tire Mount can support the additional weight of a full-size spare tire by securely mounting the tire to the Tire Carrier and tailgate. Complete adjustability includes vertical as well as fore and aft adjustments. The Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mount Kit includes a quick-release 3rd Brake Light Mount and billet aluminum Rearview Camera Mount. The heavily gusseted Tire Mount is formed and welded from CNC laser cut steel for superior strength while the adjustable Tire Carrier is constructed from strong and lightweight 6061-T6 extruded aluminum.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Max Tire: 40" (w/ Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier).
- Max Tire: 35"/ 100 lbs. (w/out tailgate reinforcement).
- Wheel Pattern: 5x5".
- Innovative and unique design w/ easy adjustability.
- Maintains single-handed entry to the rear cargo area.
- Easy fore/aft and height adjustments.
- Relocates 3rd brake light from behind tailgate to behind spare tire.
- Includes new quick-release 3rd Brake Light Mount.
- Includes new hard-anodized billet aluminum Rearview Camera Mount.
- Spare Tire Mount is formed and welded from CNC laser cut steel for superior strength.
- Adjuster made from strong and lightweight 6061-T6 extruded aluminum.
- Works w/ OEM and most aftermarket bumpers.
- Simple installation using common hand tools.
- No drilling required – uses factory mounting locations.
- Dedicated CAD-designed tooling and CAE design.
- FEA validation, ASTM, and SAE testing procedures.
- 1,000-hour extreme salt spray testing.
- OEM Quality UV resistant powder coat finish w/ 3,000-hour accelerated weather testing.
FITMENT INFO :
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler (2-door).
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door).
- Max Tire: 40" (when used w/ Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier).
- Max Tire: 35" (when used w/ factory tailgate and no reinforcement).
- Wheel Pattern: 5x5".
PRODUCT NOTES :
- The factory tailgate can only support the weight of up to a 35” spare tire and wheel combo w/out reinforcement. The Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier (# 4838900 – NOT INCLUDED) or other tailgate reinforcement and Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mount (# 4838910 – INCLUDED) are required to support up to a 40” spare tire and wheel combo.
- A spare tire larger than 40” will interfere with the stock rear bumper.
- Tire size fitment and aftermarket bumper clearance varies by manufacturers; please confirm fitment before purchase.
- Requires Alpha HD 8-Lug Spare Tire Mount Adapter Plate Kit (# 4838930) to convert from 5x5” to 8x6.5” for 8-lug wheels.
INSTALLATION VIDEO :
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: email@example.com
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.