- Shipping and Refund
The Rock Jock Anti rock Sway Bar Kit for the rear of all Jeep JL Wrangler models helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Anti rock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock rear sway bar. The Anti rock does not require disconnecting for off-road use! The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- 850” diameter 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar (RJ-204002-1).
- Billet UHMW frame bushings (CE-9900JLRL & CE-9900JLRR).
- Billet aluminum sway bar arms (CE-9904-18).
- Adjustable Sway Bar Links (CE-99002RD2).
- All Required Hardware & step-by-step.
FITMENT NOTE :
- Part Dimension : (130x18x10)
- Body Roll - Anti rock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Anti rock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.
- End Links - Out of the box, the length of the sway bar’s vertical links that are included in this kit are intended for use with our suspension systems (4” lift). Depending upon your specific vehicle’s lift, you may obtain shorter or longer links to suit. Additionally, all of the link rods may also be trimmed in length for fine tuning purposes.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: email@example.com
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
Customers also bought