- Shipping and Refund
Round out your build with a set of these tough and durable TeraFlex Nomad Off-Road Wheels. These cast alloy wheels feature a reinterpretation of the classic six-hole design. Engineered with a “form follows function” philosophy resulting in a technical look. With its Modular Plug System, TeraFlex Off-Road Wheels are the only wheels compatible with our proprietary Air Deflator Valve that allows you to quickly air down your tires to a preset pressure. An adjustment screw allows you to set the preset pressure at any psi as low as 10 psi.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Cast from heat treated A356-T6 aluminum.
- Strong enough to handle 40” tires.
- Locking beads seat knurling allows for safely running lower air pressure.
- Lack of “water troughs” prevents water pooling.
- Dual-stage clear powder coat w/ UV inhibitors.
- Easy to clean finish.
- Modular Plug System accepts Air Deflator Valve, Valve Stem Housing & Cap, or Air Deflator Plug.
- Symmetrical valve holes for balance.
- Fully encapsulated Schrader Valve to keep out contaminants.
- Air Deflator Valve allows you to quickly air down your tires to a preset pressure.
- Adjustment screw sets spring preload.
- Allows pressure to be preset to as low as 10 psi.
- Releases up to 40x more air than Schrader valve for quick air down.
- O-ring seal ensures air blows contaminates away from air release orifices.
- Viton O-ring can be changed w/out disassembly.
- O-ring seals pressures up to 3,500 psi.
- Black and red anodized finish.
FITMENT INFO :
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler (2-door).
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) including Eco Diesel.
-(2020-2022) JT Gladiator (pickup).
-(2007-2018) JK Wrangler (2-door).
-(2007-2018) JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door).SPECS :
- Diameter x Width: 17” x 8.5”
- Bolt Pattern: 5x5”
- Back Spacing: 4.75”
- Offset: 00
- Hub Bore: 71.5mm
- Finish: Metallic Black
PRODUCT NOTES :
- Part Dimension : (49x49x28)
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.