JEEP WRANGLER JL/JT - FOR 3"-Stroke Speedbump Bump Stop Kit – Front (4.5" Lift) 0" to 4.5" of Lift - TERAFLEX 1958325
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
TeraFlex Bump Stop Kits add additional protection to your suspension over the factory bump stops which can deform during hard compression and suspension movement. Our innovative bump stops meet the demand of high-performance driving. Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube. These maintenance-free bump stops don–t require any adjustment or tuning. Speedbump Bump Stops feature a self-lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft to withstand 1000s of continuous cycles without wear or abrasion. The external shaft seal also prolongs shaft life by wiping and cleaning the shaft to prevent contaminants from entering the Speedbump housing. Proper bump stop length and/or bump stop strike pad height is crucial for preventing damage to axle housing tubes suspension components shock absorbers and fenders. Front and rear bump stops feature a simple bolt-on installation. Speedbump Front Bump Stops simply require removal of the factory bump stop bell. Speedbump Lower Bump Stop Strike Pads feature a simple bolt-on installation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- JL / JT specific tuned for high-speed performance
- Performance-tuned closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology
- Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
- Prevents damage to suspension components, shock absorbers, and fenders
- Quiet movement and function (no pad-slap clunk)
- Maintains progressive nature during all conditions
- Will not fade or dissipate under extended heavy use
- Unaffected by temperature extremes – retains flexibility in thermal or subzero temps
- Resistant to all types of environmental conditions (mud, salt, sand, dust, etc.)
- Subzero temperature flexibility reduces fatigue
- Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
- Maintenance-free, all composite construction
- Simple installation – no welding required
- Patented technology
- Limited lifetime warrantyFITMENT INFO :
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler (2-door).
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door).
-(2020-2022) JT Gladiator (pickup).
Part Dimension : (31x26x12)PRODUCT NOTES :
- Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders.
- 4.5" Lift
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
Customers also bought