- Shipping and Refund
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
The new Jeep JL/JT Dana 30/Rubicon 44 knuckles are heavy duty stock replacement knuckles. OEM knuckles are made out of Aluminum. Any amount of serious Off-roading wallows out the ball joint and tie rod tapers leaving the steering dangerously loose and sloppy. Reid Racing knuckles are made from the same high strength ductile iron used in all of our other nearly indestructible steering knuckles. The ductile iron is so rigid that the ball joints & tie rod ends remain firmly locked in place.
PRODUCT FEATURE :
- Part Dimension : (50x50x15)
- Sold individually
- JL001R (right, passenger’s side)
- Uses stock 2018 + Jeep JL/JT brake rotors, calipers, stub shafts and U-joints.
- Fits JL/JT Dana 30, JL/JT Rubicon Dana 44, and Mopar & aftermarket JL/JT axles.
- Easy bolt-on installation with no machining required.
- Cast in steering stop prevents stop bolt bending common to OEM knuckles.
- Aftermarket high strength axle shafts, U-joints/CV joints, and stub shafts can be used.
- Antilock Brakes, Traction Control, and Electronic Stability Control systems remain fully operational.
- Both knuckles have machined drag link arms so they can be used on right hand drive vehicles also.
- F: This option has the drag link taper machined from the top so that a flipped drag link can be used, putting the drag link on top of the steering arm.
- When the drag link is flipped, it gains height to correct the steering geometry for the common suspension lifts. This option requires a “flipped” drag link, available from many 4x4 part companies.
*NOTE: THE FLIPPED DRAG LINK OPTION DOES NOT FIT OEM JEEP SUSPENSIONS DUE TO CLEARANCE ISSUES. AFTERMARKET SUSPENSION KITS DESIGNED FOR A FLIPPED DRAG LINK AND SPECIAL DRAG LINKS MUST BE USED FOR FLIPPED DRAG LINK INSTALLATIONS. IN ADDITION, CHASSIS MODIFICATIONS MAY BE REQUIRED. CONSULT WITH YOUR SUSPENSION, STEERING, AND CHASSIS SPECIALISTS BEFORE PURCHASING OR INSTALLING THE FLIPPED DRAG LINK KNUCKLE OPTION.
FITMENT NOTE :
-(2018-2022) Jeep Wrangler 2/4 Doors (JL).
-(2020-2022) Jeep Gladiator (JT).
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
Customers also bought