JEEP WRANGLER JL/JT RUBICON - FOR Ultimate Dana 44 Axle CV Set - FOR International (non-US) 1-Piece - RCV Performance CVJ44-JL-FAD-EXP
- Shipping and Refund
The RCV Performance Ultimate CV Axles for Jeep JL Rubicon Dana 44 provide unmatched strength and smoothness you can feel. The RCVs simply replace your OEM Jeep JL axle shafts with a high-strength constant velocity design. Our CVs eliminate oscillation and "crow hop" caused by the uneven power delivery of a u-joint axle. The RCV CVs provide 6 points of fully-engaged contact throughout any angle up to 45 degrees, providing 100% strength even when the steering is turned to lock. The RCV Jeep JL CV for Dana 44 is 18% larger than our previous Dana 44 design and uses our same Dana 60 architecture. Tests prove our axles to be twice as strong as OEM. Even with big tires and big power there are no worries. RCV Performance Ultimate CV Axles are low maintenance and operate with a smoothness you can feel - whether off-road or on the street. All backed with a Lifetime Warranty against breakage up to a 43" tire. RCV axles are a direct OEM replacement, retaining the Jeep's "Front Axle Disconnect" module and retains full functionality of the FAD system. No warning lights, and no further modifications needed.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
- RCV Dana 44s are stronger than OEM Dana 60 u-joint axles
- We launched this new 18% larger CV specifically for the Jeep JL & JT Rubicon
- Running RCVs gains more strength than a Dana 60 while allowing you to keep the same wheels, less weight, and more ground clearance
- Axles outboards are gun-drilled with a grease fitting at the end for easy maintenance when needed. No need to remove any parts (but a center cap on the wheel)
- We offer two versions - the FAD 2-pc version and a FAD eliminator 1-pc version. Both versions retain the FAD module. No warning lights, no issues.
- Coupler utilizes upgraded aircraft grade materials
- RCV FAD kits use a new bronze bushing, replacing the OEM plastic.
- JL Rubicon Dana 44 axles backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty against breakage up to a 43" tire.
- Part Dimension : (120x23x11)
-(2018-2022) Jeep JT Rubicon.
-(2018-2022) Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL).
-(2018-2022) Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL).
|CVJ44-JL-FAD-EXP||Axle Model||Type||OEM Inner Spline||OEM Outer Spline||RCV Inner Spline||RCV Outer Spline||OEM Left Inner Axle Length||OEM Right Inner Axle Length||OEM Outer Stub Axle Length||Warranty Voided||Boot Technology|
|'18 and up factory International (non-US) Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon & Unlimited Rubicon. Includes left and right axles.||Dana 44||Unit Bearing||32||32||32||32||20.46"||34.50" (both inner together)||6.25"||Over 43" Tire|
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: email@example.com
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.