- Shipping and Refund
TeraFlex TJ: HD Ball Joints are engineered to handle the increased load caused
by oversized tires and offset wheels
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Heat treated 4140 chromoly ball/stud and 1045 carbon steel housing
- Magnesium Phosphate coating to inhibit corrosion throughout
Upper Ball Joint:
- Extremely hard sintered wear bushings to handle extreme side load demands w/out failure
- Factory-style serrated flange nut and grease fitting Lower Ball Joint: Hard alloy tool steel slotted wear plate for ball/stud to socket wear protection
- Wear plate features dual helical grease channels for increased flow through entire joint ensuring longevity and predictable operation
- Factory-style serrated flanged castle nut
- Low-profile single lip dust seal prevents contaminants
- 30mm (1.18") adjustable ball stud for accurate initial and future preload adjustments using simple hand tools
- 2 grease zerk fittings allow greasing access from either side
FITMENT INFO :
-(1996-2007) TJ Wrangler (short wheelbase)
-(1997-2006) LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
-(1987-1996) YJ Wrangler
-(1993-1998) ZJ Grand Cherokee
-(1991-1999) XJ Cherokee
- Part Dimension : (13x14x12)
- Will NOT work w/ RCV Shafts
- Ball Joints w/out Knurl won’t score the inner knuckle and open the bore.
- Ball Joints w/ Knurl are for inner knuckles that have a “loose press fit” due to repeated ball joint replacement and/or where knurled ball joints have been installed.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: email@example.com
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
Customers also bought