- Shipping and Refund
PERMANENTLY MORE PERFORMANCE
What gets you on the water must get you back on land just as safely. The OPTIMA BLUETOP battery offers the power you can safely rely on. Thanks to the patented SPIRALCELL TECHNOLOGIE, it can provide power for longer, has a shorter charging time and twice the service life of conventional boat batteries. And it is specially designed for the demanding challenges of maritime applications. The OPTIMA BLUETOP battery is completely leak-proof and maintenance-free. It is lightweight and can be installed virtually anywhere in almost any position. The vibration resistance of this battery is 15 times higher than that of other batteries, which is extremely important in maritime use. It also holds its charge longer and charges faster thanks to the remarkably low self-discharge rate. This means you can be back on the water faster at the start of the season.
- Starter and dual-purpose models (starter and deep cycle battery) available.
- Lasts up to three times longer than other batteries.
- More power in the first 10 seconds of cranking than comparable traditional lead-acid batteries.
- Constant power quality - ensures the power of your battery throughout the discharge process.
- Ideal for seasonal use - can still provide the power needed to start a boat engine when fully charged after 12 months of storage at room temperature (or below).
- Vibration resistance is 15 times higher than other batteries.
- Leakproof, flexible and installable in almost any position.
-(All Models) Universal Fit.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: email@example.com
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.