100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
For Jeep JL owners who want to run larger tires, change their factory lighting functions, or add state of the art accessories like LED lighting, Z Automotive’s Tazer JL Mini Programmer offers a truly user-customizable experience unmatched by the competition. Control, disable, and adjust over 50 factory-set features via your steering wheel controls and navigate menus right on your Jeep’s dash display. Z Automotive made installation a snap by allowing the Tazer Mini to easily plug into the gateway module next to your OBDII location to have you up and running within minutes. Keeping the firmware up to date is just as easy and takes only moments by connecting the module with an included mini USB cable to an internet connected computer.
- Part Dimension : (17x10.50x4)
- Essential Customizing Tool: This powerful yet intuitive module allows unmatched controllability over the features your Jeep is equipped so you can truly personalize your JL Wrangler’s amenities.
- User-Friendly : With it’s easy plug and play install along with simple user control using your Jeep’s steering wheel controls, avoid costly dealer intervention when you outfit your Wrangler for adventure.
- Advanced Lighting Options & Functionality: The light show mode is perfect for show jeeps and emergency vehicle conversions by allowing preset and customizable light arrays. Drivers can also modify Daytime Running Light (DRL) and factory fog light options the way you wish, and aftermarket LED conversions are supported.
- Features Perfect for Off-Roading: Advanced control over your JL’s TPMS system, sway bar and axle features for Rubicon’s, along with sophisticated steering and braking options make this a must-have for the jamboree and trail running community.
VEHICLE SETTING FEATURES :
- Change Tire Size
- Change Gear Ratio
- Change Transfer case LOW ratio
- Enable/Disable TPMS system
- Change TPMS pressure warning limit front/rear (25psi85psi)
- Enable/Disable Backup camera
- Enable/Disable Cargo Camera input (8.4 Uconnect only)*
- Enable/Disable CD (wired audio) input*
- Enable/Disable Travel Link/XM traffic weather
- Change Daytime Running Lights (DRL) region (type)
- Change DRL location
- Enable/Disable DRL Dropout function
- Enable/Disable factory fog lights
- Enable/Disable Fog Light Dropout (when Fogs shut off while High Beams are on)
- Enable/Disable Factory Halo lights (including BCM output for adding Halo’s)
- Enable/Disable OneTouch lane change
- Change Headlight type (std/LED)
- Change Fog light type (std/LED)
- Change Taillight type (std/LED)
- Change Front Turn Signal type (std/LED) supports aftermarket LED lights too
- Enable/Disable Trailer Tow setting
- Enable/Disable Aux Button settings
- Enable/Disable Blind Spot detection (if hardware added or removed)
- Enable/Disable/Change Park sense configuration
- Disable Electronic Sway Bar (if removed from vehicle)
- Disable Front Axle Disconnect module for axle swaps
- Disable Front and Rear Lockers for axle swaps
- Disable Electronic Steering Pump for hydraulic steering conversions
- Change cluster splash screen Wrangler/Sahara/Rubicon
- Change HVAC controls setting to allow use of dual zone controls on single zone Jeep (for those upgrading the 5″ radio)
- Enables use of Factory Anti-Locking Brake System to lock the rear inner wheel while making tight turns on the trail
*Note : Check your state's motor vehicle laws prior to programming Impersonating a police officer is a felony. light show mode is intended for show and off-road use only. Always consult local regulations regarding your vehicle lighting.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
Customers also bought