1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
- Shipping and Refund
The off-road recovery game has been revolutionized with the ARB Hydraulic Long Travel Recovery Jack. Unlike mechanical farm jacks, this hydraulic jack is loaded with safety features, and was specifically designed for ease of use. This stable and adjustable jack is both versatile and compact. Even though it is smaller and lighter than traditional jacks, the ARB Hydraulic Long Travel Recovery Jack is more reliable and has a higher load rating. ARB backs their Jacks with a limited 2 year warranty.
- Hydraulic Lift: ARB engineered their Hydraulic Long Travel Recovery Jack to make vehicle recovery easy. The jack will lift up to half an inch with a single pump. Press the lowering lever, and the two-stage decent feature and safety stop will allow you to gently place your Jeep back on the ground. For additional safety, the Jack has a built-in internal blow-off valve, so it will not allow you to dangerously exceed the working load limit.
- Adjustable Design: The body has 9 mounting locations for the adjustable hook. For a secure lifting platform, the Jack’s foot can be rotated 360° to match any terrain. The Jack’s built-in rubber bumper protects your Jeep from scuffs and scratches.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: The body of the Jack is made from 6061 T6 aluminum and the shaft is corrosion resistant military grade nitride. These durable materials allow the Jack to have a maximum lift capacity of 4,409lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 35” x 8” x 6”
Shipping Weight: 28lbs
Base Diameter: 6.5”
Minimum Lifting Height: 6in
Maximum Lifting Height: 28” – 48”
Travel: 21” – 22”
Lifting Range: 6” – 48”
Maximum Capacity: 4,409lbs
Compressed Height: 35”
Extended Height: 56”
Lift Per Stroke: 0.5”
PART INCLUDED :
- Hydraulic Long Travel Recovery Jack
- Jack Storage Bag
INSTALLATION VIDEO :
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Option 2 – Refunds Permitted:
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at [•].
2. Exchanges [Delete if you select Option 1]
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
3. Exceptions [May be included if you select Option 2]
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: [list items]
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to:
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.