- Shipping and Refund
MAKE IT YOUR OWN :
Ultra sleek, boasting a super low profile and lightweight design, the BASE Rack provides unmatched simplicity, flexibility and personalization in your roof rack set-up. Setting a new benchmark in strength and integration, the BASE Rack incorporates a revolutionary dovetail mounting system that makes attaching and removing loads and accessories easier, faster and more secure.
- Guard Rail kit available as Full, ¾, ¼ or Trade configurations.
- Cast aluminum corner caps attach to fully welded cross rail or side rail assembly.
- Cast aluminum corner caps.
- Cast aluminum upright clamps.
- Fastened to BASE Rack assembly with a combination of torx M6, M8 and nyloc nuts.
- Cover cap included for ¼, ¾ and Trade style Guard Rail kits
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 150 LWB
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 120 LWB
- Toyota HiLux Dual Cab (2015 on) - FITMENT (ARB Canopy)
- Nissan Navara NP300 - Dual Cab (2015 on) - FITMENT (ARB Canopy)
- Ford Ranger PX , PXll , PXlll - Dual Cab (2011 on) - FITMENT (ARB Canopy)
- Mazda BT-50 UP, UR , RG04 - Dual Cab (2011-2020)
- Mitsubishi Pajero NH , NJ , NL (mid 1991-2000)
- Mitsubishi Triton MQ & MR Dual Cab (2015 on) - FITMENT (ARB Canopy)
- Isuzu D-Max Dual Cab (2012 on) - FITMENT (ARB Canopy)
- Holden Colorado RG - Dual Cab (2012 on)
- Jeep Cherokee XJ (1983-2001)
INSTALLATION VIDEO :
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Option 2 – Refunds Permitted:
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at [•].
2. Exchanges [Delete if you select Option 1]
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
3. Exceptions [May be included if you select Option 2]
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: [list items]
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to:
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.