- Shipping and Refund
The Awning Bracket allows quick fitment of your awning. Easy to attach to the BASE Rack, simply secure onto the dovetail track on the rack, can be attached at any point.
ARB’s BASE Rack has been designed around the premise of “Build, Attach, Set, Explore” allowing customers to set up, and importantly, change how the rack is configured and used. When developing ARB’s BASE Rack one of the requirements of the engineering team was to have a complete roof rack system - racks, mounts, guard rails and equally important, a wide range of BASE Rack accessories.
The dovetail attachment point of the BASE Rack provides a number of advantages to traditional accessory fitment on racks INCLUDING :
- Accessories can be fitted anywhere on the dovetail feature either on the perimeter of the rack or on the front or rear of each cross beam. No need to slide along a t-slot with defined entry and exit points.
- Easy clean dovetail surface does not accumulate dirt and debris.
- Minimal tools required for fitment of BASE Rack accessories which greatly adds to the modular nature of the rack. Accessories can be quickly and easily removed when not required if there are height restrictions. For example, for low garage entry or an underground car park, and then refitted on the weekend for camping trips.
- Integrated channel within the BASE Rack structure for wiring of auxiliary lighting, solar panels or antennas.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Option 2 – Refunds Permitted:
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at [•].
2. Exchanges [Delete if you select Option 1]
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
3. Exceptions [May be included if you select Option 2]
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: [list items]
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to:
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.