1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
- Shipping and Refund
Bull Bars for Toyota Land Cruisers incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB’s Deluxe Land Cruiser Bull Bar selection is the most extensive. Loaded with features aimed at making remote area travel safe, no other bumper offers the same degree of vehicle integration, protection or functionality. Computer drawn and laser cut American steel give Fusion front bumpers a precision fit and finish. They provide easy installation using factory mounting points. No cutting or drilling required.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- Cover straps attached to the uprights ensure there are no exposed edges.
- Continuous uprights through the bumper section of the bar strengthens the outer frame.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series and maximize functionality.
- Superbly engineered mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Will accommodate warn low mount model electric winches.
- Provision to accommodate a range of IPF driving light.
- Recessed parking lamps.
- Durable tow points incorporated into the upright on the lower front face of the bull bar.
- Two aerial brackets located in the frame of the bar.
- Finished in a hard-wearing powder coat with the added option of color coding to individual vehicles.
Black Powder Coat
90-97 Toyota Land Cruiser
FITMENT NOTE :
-(1990-1997) Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Option 2 – Refunds Permitted:
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at [•].
2. Exchanges [Delete if you select Option 1]
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
3. Exceptions [May be included if you select Option 2]
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: [list items]
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to:
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.