1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
- Shipping and Refund
Garden Grove, California-based King Shocks began in the world of auto racing and today the company manufactures and services custom made adjustable and rebuildable shock absorbers and performance racing products for 4x4s. The racing realm has served King Shocks well and off-roaders benefit from the testing and development on products under race conditions. King's formidable product line includes innovative coil over, smoothie and bypass shocks along with bump stops, tools and racing jacks. Jeepers seeking optimal damping curves and spring rates for their specific models can count on King Shocks to protect the integrity of their rigs on the bumpiest and most punishing off-road terrainSPECIFICATIONS :
- King Shocks | Part Number: PR2010-COHR-A.
- Part Type: Performance Race Coil over.
- 2.0x10" Coil Over.
- Hose Reservoir.
- (w/o springs).FEATURES & BENEFIT :
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination. Several colors are available to match your vehicle.
- Our own truncated thread design produces ultimate strength and trouble free spring adjustments. Shock bodies are bored and honed after cadmium plating to ensure cylindricity and an efficient piston seal that enhances valve function.
- Pinch bolt design offers superior clamping force to retain your coil pre-load adjustments without crushing the threads like set screw style collars do.
- King coil springs are manufactured to our specifications in the USA using the finest quality, high tensile, chrome silicon wire available. Spring rates, wire diameters and coil lengths have been developed through extensive real world testing on all types of terrain.
- Composite coil sliders maintain proper spring alignment and silent operation.
- Progressive dual rate spring applications use lockable secondary nuts threaded onto the body to allow precise adjustment of secondary spring engagement.
- Highly developed port designs on our 6061 aluminum alloy piston provide the famous King ride quality.
- Heat treated stainless alloy valve shims do not fracture like plain carbon steel and resist deformation at high temperatures providing consistent fade free performance.
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
- Special long wearing urethane seals have been tested on 18 wheelers for 450,000 miles without a failure.
- Large 3/4" or 7/8" diameter shafts have a tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed to combat rock bruising and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- Replaceable Teflon lined stainless steel spherical bearings will not rust and provide smooth articulation with no metal to metal contact.
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and allow a tighter bend radius without kinking like braided stainless or cloth lines do.FITMENT INFO :
-(2018-2022) Jeep Wrangler (JL).
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Option 2 – Refunds Permitted:
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at [•].
2. Exchanges [Delete if you select Option 1]
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
3. Exceptions [May be included if you select Option 2]
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: [list items]
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to:
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.