1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
- Shipping and Refund
Gain more control over your suspension tuning with the Falcon SP2 3.5 aDAPT Piggyback Shocks! In addition to the 8-Position Dial these shocks can be programmed to automatically switch from Soft to a manually preselected Firm setting depending on terrain.
The aDAPT Control Module–s 3-position In-Cab Switch includes Soft Firm and Auto settings. SP2 3.5 aDAPT:
- SP2 3.5 aDAPT Piggyback Shocks offer a wide range of adjustability for specific terrain and/or handling characteristics
- In Auto Setting the aDAPT Control Module automatically switches from Soft to a manually preselected Firm setting based on driver selectable minimum G" threshold
- The desired Firm setting is controlled manually by the 8-Position Dial
- aDAPT Control Module adjustment parameters: forward acceleration lateral acceleration braking
- Each parameter is set separately
- Firm mode duration can be set between 1-5 seconds
- 3-position In-Cab Switch settings
include: Soft Firm Auto
- Can also be manually adjusted from Soft to preset Firm setting
- Using the Falcon App multiple presets can be created and used for different driving conditions
- Calibrate aDAPT Control Module for various install orientations
- SP2 Mode Adjust tunes compression and rebound for Soft or Performance settings
- Ideal for daily driven Jeeps as well as the serious enthusiast wanting automatic control and advanced tuning options from the driver seat
- JL corner-specific shock absorber w/ race-inspired performance
- Front lower offset eyelet design provides maximum shock body to frame clearance during articulation
- Rear roost guards prevent shock shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires
- Piggyback design increases oil and gas capacity for reduced heat
- Flows 6x more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs
- Eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo and swivel fittings
- Front shocks– unique horizontal piggyback reservoir increases tire clearance
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
SP2 Mode Adjust:
- Choose between Soft and Performance modes during install
- Tunes both compression and rebound
- Soft mode allows a partial bypass of the main piston for a softer ride
- During aggressive driving, Soft mode retains performance tuning for optimal handling
- Soft mode recommended for rough terrain/surfaces and cold weather
- Performance mode recommended for max on- and off-road handling, stability, and control Jeep Performance
- Vehicle-specific shock absorbers
- Race-inspired performance for increased vehicle stability
- Improved dynamic roll control and low-speed damping
- Dramatic improvement in on-road comfort and off-road performance
- Optimized fitment for unobstructed suspension travel and articulation
- 2.3" shock body provides optimal performance
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists Impact to protect internal components
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance
- 3/4" induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage, corrosion, and shaft buckling
- Large shaft diameter provides a wide range of adjustment on adjustable shocks
- Hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum alloy billet piston
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
- VOD (Volume Optimized Damping) features a digressive linear piston for quicker ramp-up and increased damping volume
- VOD reduces shock bottoming at full compression or over uneven terrain
- OGS (Oil/Gas Separator) prevents cavitation
- High-viscosity, full synthetic Red Line shock oil for consistent performance across all temperatures
- Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Serviceable and rebuildable (factory serviced)
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in-house from domestic and globally sourced components
- Patented design
- 3-year warranty
FITMENT INFO :
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door).PRODUCT NOTES :
- Does NOT fit Eco Diesel models.
- Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders – See instructions for proper configuration for your application.
- May require 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500) and/or 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit(s) (# 1959300).
INSTALLATION VIDEO :
FALCON aDAPT App l Falcon Shocks :
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Option 2 – Refunds Permitted:
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at [•].
2. Exchanges [Delete if you select Option 1]
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
3. Exceptions [May be included if you select Option 2]
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: [list items]
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to:
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.