1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
- Shipping and Refund
TeraFlex 3.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kits include just the basic lift components only and do not have the drivability of a full suspension system. Requires longer Front Lower Sport Control Arms or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets or adjustable short or long Alpine (IR) Control Arms and Front and/or Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar(s) to correct suspension geometry. Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 3.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks or without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
FITMENT INFO :
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door).
- Lift Height: 3.5"
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35" (w/ 3" front & 2.5" rear bump stops).
- Rubicon Fenders: 35" (w/ 2" front & 2" rear bump stops).
- Rubicon Fenders: 37" (w/ 2.5" front & 3" rear bump stops).
PRODUCT NOTES :
- Part Dimension : (55.50x35.50x32)
- Caster correction required – NOT INCLUDED. Recommended components:
Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (# 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Bracket Kit (# 1938125), or adjustable 8-Arm Short Control Arm Kit (Alpine: # 1416610 or Alpine IR: 1416510), or adjustable 8-Arm Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit (Alpine: # 1316010 or Alpine IR: 1310510), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar(s) (Front: # 1753420 or Rear: # 1754420).
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
- May require 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500) and/or 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300).
- Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – we recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS JEEP WRANGLER JL (REAR)
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Option 2 – Refunds Permitted:
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at [•].
2. Exchanges [Delete if you select Option 1]
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
3. Exceptions [May be included if you select Option 2]
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: [list items]
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to:
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.