- Shipping and Refund
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels.
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging.
- Constant and variable rate coils are available for multiple applications.
- Coil spring end configurations are designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle.
- Ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements.
FITMENT NOTE :
- Part Dimension : (54x37x19)
|PART||VEHICLE||LOCATION||YEAR||Bar Dia mm||Free Height mm A/B||Number of Turns||Coil Weight (kg)||Spring Rate lbf/in-N/mm||OE SPRING RATE lbs.|
Land Rover Defender
DF: 110 LONG TRAVEL
DF: 110 BP-51 LONG TRAVEL (EXCLUDES PUMA MODELS)
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.