- Shipping and Refund
Perfect for a 4×4, family vehicle, boat, motorcycle, used car yard or ride-on lawnmower, the lithium-powered ARB Jump Starter has plenty of power to start a 12V vehicle with engine capacity up to 5L V8 Diesel or 6L petrol. Thanks to intelligent sensing and charging technology, when charging the jump starter from either the included AC or DC chargers, the inbuilt sensors prevent overcharging or undercharging of the lithium battery. When the time arrives to use the jump starter on a vehicle, the intelligent heavy-duty jump cables monitor battery voltage, polarity and charge condition alerting the user via a series of LED lamps to any potential installation problems. Additional features of the ARB Jump Starter include a built-in 100 Lumen flashlight, a battery level indicator, 2.1A and 1A USB outlets, and a 12V accessory outlet for powering larger devices. In fact, the jump starter can even be used as an emergency back-up power supply for lighting, depth sounders or a gps (dependent on power consumption). The jump starter unit is 18,8 x 13,4 x 3,7 cm and comes in a carry case of 25x14x10 cm. The unit only weighs about 860 grams, with the accessories it weighs 1,71 kg.
- Part Dimension : (26x22x10)
- Safely starts 12V vehicles, up to 5L V8 Diesel or 6L petrol engines.
- 500CCA Continuous & 1000CCA Boost.
- Power to jump start up to 20 times on full charge, relevant to engine size.
- Heavy duty, high amperage spring loaded clamps.
- Intelligent jump cables with boost function, reverse polarity and spark protection.
- Inbuilt smart charger prevents overcharging and excess discharging.
- 12V Cig socket to power devices such as lighting, depth sounder or fridge.
- 2x USB ports for charging electronic apparatus’.
- Smart USB cable, capable of charging either a micro or lightning USB smartphone.
- 100 Lumen inbuilt flashlight with 4 modes (high, strobe, SOS off).
- 240Vac and 12Vdc charges included.
- Convenient, sturdy and compact EVA nylon storage case.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.