- Shipping and Refund
The underbody of your 4WD is one of the areas most susceptible to damage when travelling off road. Whilst most factory protection is sufficient for protecting your vehicle from stone damage, a more robust solution is required to increase protection from rocks, stumps and ruts encountered in more challenging terrain. ARB offers vehicle specific Under Vehicle Protection sets to minimize the risk of damage to most vital components of your vehicle drivetrain.
- Manufactured from laser cut, pressed and folded 3mm steel for superior strength
- Under vehicle protection panels are up to 56% stronger than folded steel alone, providing an optimal strength to weight ratio
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Toyota Hilux and maximize functionality
- Superbly engineered to provide optimum protection for vulnerable under vehicle components such as steering, engine sump, transmission and transfer case
- All steel components are protected with zinc plating
- Under vehicle protection for the Toyota Hilux consists of three panels and a transfer case guard. Each main protection panel bolts directly to the chassis for continuous protection from the ARB bull bar to the transfer case
- Compatible with all ARB products, eliminating the need for accessory removal or modification
- Recessed mounting bolts are protected and easy to remove for vehicle servicing
- Finished in a hard-wearing silver textured powder coat
- Part Dimension : (115x53x25)
- Drivetrain : 4x4
- Color/Finish : Gray
- Material : Steel
- Position : Front
-(2007-2018) Jeep Wrangler JK
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.