- Shipping and Refund
- Draw tapered and diamond cut leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt clamps and liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully scragged and load tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Military wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti friction pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat axle seat area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress and increasing spring life.
- Shot peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage leaf pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
- Part Dimension : (113x7x4)
- Leaf Spring
- 1.5 in. Lift
- Fits Toyota 40,42,45,47 Series
- Sold As Single
- Lift/Drop Height: 1.5 in.
-(1960-1984) Toyota Land Cruiser (40,42,45,47 Series).
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.