100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
The TeraFlex JT: 3.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kit includes just the basic lift components only and doesn–t have the drivability of a full suspension system. Requires longer front lower control arms or front and/or rear Sport Brackets or adjustable short or long control arms and/or adjustable front and/or rear track bars to correct suspension geometry. Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
FITMENT INFO :
-(2020-2022) JT Gladiator (pickup).
- Lift Height: 3.5"
- Max Tire Diameter: Sport/Overland Fenders: 35"
- Rubicon Fenders: 37" Bump Stop Requirement:
- 2" Front Lower
- 1.5" Rear Upper
- 0.5" Rear Lower
PRODUCT NOTES :
- Part Dimension : (68x36x33)
- Caster correction REQUIRED – NOT INCLUDED. Recommended components: Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (# 1253000), or Sport Bracket Kit (Front: # 1938125 and/or Rear: # 1938225), or adjustable 8-Arm Short Control Arm Kit (Alpine: # 1417500 or Alpine IR: 1417550), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar (Front: # 1753420 and/or Rear: # 1764420).
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
- Sport/Overland fenders and Rubicon fenders require 2” Front and 2” Rear Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extensions/Shims to fit 35 tires and 37” tires, respectively.
- EcoDiesel models require 1” Lift Front Coil Spring Spacer Kit (# 1155100) — NOT INCLUDED.
- Alignment required.
- Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
INSTALLATION VIDEO :
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: email@example.com
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.