JEEP WRANGLER JK - FOR Alpine Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6" Lift) - TERAFLEX 1315010
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
TeraFlex JK: Alpine Long Control Arms & Alpine Long Arm Brackets provide complete alignment adjustability and dependability for maximum performance on JK Wrangler/Unlimited models with 3-6" lifts. Can be added to an existing suspension lift. High-quality dependable maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality. On higher lifts TeraFlex JK: Alpine Long Arm Brackets (INCLUDED) reposition the frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the control arms. CAD-engineered Alpine Long Arm Brackets are designed for maximum strength. By streamlining the frame-end mounting points we were able to incorporate both upper and lower mounts in each bracket thus simplifying installation while maintaining a factory appearance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
(JK Alpine Long Control Arms) :
- Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6" lift kits.
- Alpine Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (upper) or 50mm x 5mm (lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength.
- On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the Alpine Long Control Arms.
- Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduced NVH compared to other long arm kits.
JK Alpine Control Arms (all): • Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase.
- Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road.
- High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) damping and ride quality.
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex.
- Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance.
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment.
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects.
FITMENT INFO :
-(2007-2018) JK Wrangler (2-door).
-(2007-2018) JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door).
PARTs DIMENSION :
This parts is in 3 Boxes each box with a different dimension :
PRODUCT NOTES :
- REQUIRES cutting and welding.
- REQUIRES cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Arm Brackets.
- TeraFlex adjustable Long Control Arms :
* (Alpine IR: #1315000 & Alpine: # 1315000).
* MUST be used w/ Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (# 1957000) – INCLUDED.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: email@example.com
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
Customers also bought