- Shipping and Refund
Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all sides, this high-flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter outflows the stock filter for improved horsepower and torque. The Pro DRY S performance air filter uses three layers of progressively finer mesh media to provide maximum airflow for best performance results. Washable and reusable for multiple cleaning cycles, the tall, open, evenly spaced pleats provide excellent dust holding capacity for a longer service cycle between cleanings. An integrated urethane bump seal insures tight, no leak seal over the life of the filter.
- Part Dimension : (31x26x6.50)
- Pro DRY S Media: This filter features a 3-layer progressive, to provide maximum flow with excellent filtration. The progressive layering of media allows the filter to flow at high levels even when dirty. The Pro DRY S non-oiled synthetic air filter requires no oils for cleaning for maximum convenience.
- Rounded Open Pleats: aFe performance air filters use a rounded pleat design which produces more useable filter surface area for increased flow and greater dust holding capacity.
- Progressive Bump Seal: This pliable sealing surface conforms to even the most uneven filter housing. This design eliminates the use of gaskets or sealants. The soft urethane construction always goes back to its original form so you will never compress the bump seal. This makes for a perfect filter fit and sealing surface every time.
- Full Urethane Housing: aFe Power performance air filters are constructed using full 360 degree urethane frames. This constructions allows for a proper OE style fit with excellent filter strength.
VEHICLE APPLICATIONS :
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||V6 3.6L||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||V6 3.8L||Gas|
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.