- Shipping and Refund
The Stubby bumper has been developed for the off-roader who is after a winch platform, while maintaining maximum clearance for larger diameter tires. Generally vehicles that run larger than 35" tires may rub the tire on the wings of a traditional style ARB Deluxe bumper. The ARB Stubby bumper eliminates this issue with the bumper only as wide as the vehicle's iconic grille panel. Similar to our range of ARB Bumpers, the Stubby Bumpers feature a 3" main tube and each opick-upr wing section with provisions for jacking points. Brackets are provided for fitment of driving lights to the bumper, and .79" thick 350 grade recovery points tie in through the wings and into the chassis mounting directly. The winch platform will allow the mounting of most traditional low-mount style winches and narrow-mount pattern competition type winches.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Manufactured from 4mm laser cut and folded steel sheet.
- Equally suited to winch and non-winch applications.
- Twin jack points in the bumper perfect for use with ARB JACK.
- Antenna tabs for fitment of antennas or driving lights.
- Provisions to accommodate a range of IPF and ARB Driving Lights.
- 0.8" 350 grade steel recovery points.
- 3" x 2mm ERW center frame tube.
- All hardware zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- All exterior surfaces are CMT pulse welded.
- Zinc primed followed by textured Integrit black powder coat finish.
FITMENT NOTE :
Black Powder Coat
07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK.
-(2007-2018) Jeep Wrangler JK.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.