100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
The Ultra-simple TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kit comes with the basic parts needed to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance for better off-road capability without compromising on road handling. Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 2.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks or without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
FITMENT INFO :
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door).
- Lift Height: 2.5"
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35" Tires (w/ 3" front & 2.5" rear bump stops).
- Rubicon Fenders: 35" Tires (w/ 2" front & 2" rear bump stops).
- Rubicon Fenders: 37" Tires (w/ 2.5" front & 3" rear bump stops).
PRODUCT NOTES :
- Part Dimension : (55x36x33)
- Caster correction recommended, but Not Required – NOT INCLUDED.
Recommended components: Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (# 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Bracket Kit (# 1938125), or adjustable 8-Arm Short Control Arm Kit (Alpine: # 1416610 or Alpine IR: 1416510), Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1953600), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar(s) (Front: # 1753420 or Rear: # 1754420).
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
- May require 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500) and/or 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300).
- Alignment required.
- Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – we recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS :
1- 999365 Jeep JL Front Lower Spring Perch Instructions
2- 999317 Jeep JL 2.5" Spring Lift Instructions
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.