- Shipping and Refund
Designed to accommodate up to a 40” tire, the TeraFlex JL: Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier and Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mount will secure your full-size spare tire over the most extreme trails and rugged terrain.
- Max Tire: 40”
- Wheel Pattern: 5x5”
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Innovative and unique design w/ easy adjustability.
- Maintains single-handed entry to the rear cargo area.
- Works w/ OEM and most aftermarket bumpers.
- Simple installation using common hand tools.
- No drilling required — uses factory mounting locations.
- Dedicated CAD-designed tooling and CAE design.
- FEA validation, ASTM, and SAE testing procedures.
- 1,000-hour extreme salt spray testing.
- OEM Quality UV resistant powder coat finish w/ 3,000-hour accelerated weather. testing
Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier Kit:
- Eliminates tailgate stress and rattles.
- Factory form fitting geometry and finish for an OEM appearance.
- Threaded mounting holes for mounting accessories such as Hi-Lift and CB antennae brackets.
- Hinged Carrier constructed from strong and lightweight A356.2 aluminum.
- Heavy-duty forged steel brackets and mid-carbon hardened steel 5/8” hinge pins.
- 14,000-cycle severe duty slam testing
Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mount Kit:
- Easy fore/aft and height adjustments.
- Relocates 3rd brake light from behind tailgate to behind spare tire.
- Includes new quick-release 3rd Brake Light Mount.
- Includes new hard-anodized billet aluminum Rearview Camera Mount.
- Spare Tire Mount is formed and welded from CNC laser cut steel for superior strength.
- Adjuster made from strong and lightweight 6061-T6 extruded aluminum.
FITMENT INFO :
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler (2-door).
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door).
PARTs DIMENSION :
This parts is in 2 Boxes each box with a different dimension :
- REQUIRES Alpha HD 8-Lug Spare Tire Mount Adapter Kit (# 4838930) to convert from 5x5” to 8x6.5” for 8-lug wheels.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: email@example.com
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
Customers also bought