- Shipping and Refund
Xtreme 3.5" Lift Kit Suspension Setup for Jeep Wrangler JL +2018 - Bundle Special Offer.
DOBINSON 3.5" SUSPENSION IMS FEATURES:
- Fully re-buildable and re-valuable.
- High quality components and long-life design eliminates the need for frequent rebuilding or servicing.
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection).
- Enormous oil capacity.
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability.
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston – for the ultimate in off-road handling 56mm/2.2” Bodied Series.
- 50mm hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston - 50mm bore - Vehicle specific fitment - Suitable for most lighter vehicles internal bypass.
TERAFLEX ALPINE SHORT CONTROL ARMS SPECS :
- Adjustable balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 0-4.5" lift kits.
- Constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength.
- Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets JL Alpine Control Arms.
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement.
- Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road.
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex.
- Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides.
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment.
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required.
TERAFLEX SUSPENSTION COMPNENTS SPECS:
- Front & Rear Sway bar.
- Front & Rear Bump Stop.
- Front & Rear TrackBar Relocation.
|PART NUMBER||PART TYPE||QTY||DIMENSION|
|1356000||Teraflex Coil Spring Base Lift Kit||x1||(55x35x32)|
|1416610||Teraflex Alpine Short Control Arms 3.5"||x1||(69x36x16)|
|IMS29-60736||Dobinsons Front Shock||x1||(57x14x14)|
|IMS29-60737||Dobinsons Rear Shock||x1||(57x14x14)|
FITMENT INFO :
-(2018-2022) Jeep Wrangler JL.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ALPINE SHORT CONTROL ARM KIT
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS JEEP WRANGLER JL (REAR)
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS JEEP WRANGLER JL/JT (FRONT)
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: email@example.com
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.