100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
The TeraFlex Delta Brake System is the ultimate upgrade for JL and JK Wrangler/Unlimited and JT Gladiator models with oversized and heavier wheels/tire combos requiring increased braking performance. A must for 33-42" tires or heavy-laden overland rigs. Includes all the components required to upgrade both front and rear axles. Delta Brake Calipers feature a high-modulus bridge. Modulus measures a material–s resistance to elastic (recoverable) deformation under load. A stiff material has a high modulus which means it only changes shape slightly under high elastic loads before returning to its normal shape.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
(Delta Brake System) :
- Significantly improved braking performance over factory brake system.
- 100% bolt-on upgrade w/ basic hand tools.
- Balanced front to rear brakes tuned specifically for lifted vehicles.
- Brake bias and piston sizes optimized for JL and JK Wrangler/Unlimited and JT Gladiator models.
- Designed to work w/ stock proportioning valve and ABS.
- 3-year warranty.
(Stock Brake Rotor Reference) :
- JL Sahara/Rubicon front: 12.9" x 1.1" (330mm x 28mm) vented rotors.
- JL Sahara/Rubicon rear: 13.4" x 0.55" (342mm x 14mm) solid rotors.
- JL Sport front: 12.9" x 0.94" (330mm x 24mm) vented rotors.
- JL Sport rear: 12.9" x 0.47" (328mm x 12mm) solid rotors.
- JK front and rear: 11.9" x 1.1" (302mm x 28mm) vented rotors (U.S.-spec).
FITMENT INFO :
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler (2-door).
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door).
-(2007-2018) JK Wrangler (2-door).
-(2007-2018) JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door).
-(2020-2022) JT Gladiator (pickup).
This parts is in 4 Boxes each box with a different dimension :
PRODUCT NOTES :
- Requires a minimum wheel diameter of 17”.
- On JK models, we recommend upgrading the stock master cylinder and brake booster to the Mopar Master Cylinder & Brake Booster Kit (# P5160050). Contact your Mopar dealer for availability.
- Although the Delta Brakes fit the JL Wrangler Unlimited 392 axles, it does not clear the factory beadlock wheels. 392 models REQUIRE aftermarket wheels.
- Minimum Wheel Diameter: 17".
- Back Spacing: 4.75" or less.
- MUST VERIFY FITMENT W/ DOWNLOADABLE TEMPLATE.
- Bolt Pattern: 5x5".
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS WHEEL FITMENT
INSTALLATION VIDEO :
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.