- Shipping and Refund
TeraFlex JL / JT: HD Ball Joints are engineered to handle the increased load caused by oversized tires and offset wheels. Fits all JL Wrangler/Unlimited and JT Gladiator models with Dana 30 or Dana 44 front axles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Threaded ball stud retaining ring designed for precise preload adjustment during assembly and future adjustments
- 30mm (1.18”) adjustable ball stud for accurate initial and future preload adjustments using simple hand tools — innovative feature ensures a long-life w/ flawless and predictable operation
- 2 grease zerk fittings are accessible from either side w/ axle shafts installed
- Dual helical grease grooves machined in the ball stud allow spent grease to exit through the low-profile seal
- Heat-treated 4140 chromoly ball studs
- Heat-treated 1045 carbon steel housing and threaded retaining ring
- Magnesium Phosphate coating provides corrosion resistance and decreases friction
- Hard alloy tool steel slotted wear plate for ball stud to socket wear protection
- Magnesium phosphate coating provides corrosion resistance and decreases friction
- Includes factory style slotted nuts and cotter pins
- Low profile single lip dust seal prevents contaminants compared to easily torn conventional dust boots
- Heavy-duty snap ring on upper ball joint prevents ball joint separation from the axle during extreme off-roading
- Ball joint preload adjustability provides the end user w/ near effortless wear adjustment
- Preload adjustment requires simple tools and can be performed with the vehicle on the ground
- 1 large set screw on each ball joint
- Large 8-sided adjuster handles more torque
FITMENT INFO :
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler Unlimited (4/2-door).
-(2020-2022) JT Gladiator (pickup).
-Dana 30 Front Axle.
-Dana 44 Front Axle.
-Will NOT fit with RCV axle shafts.
Part Dimension : (17x15x15)
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS :
999410 Jeep JL JT HD Ball Joint Instructions
-Ball Joints w/out Knurl won’t score the inner knuckle and open the bore.
-Ball Joints w/ Knurl are for inner knuckles that have a “loose press fit” due to repeated ball joint replacement and/or where knurled ball joints have been installed.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.