JEEP WRANGLER JL/JT - FOR Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer – Stock Tie Rod -TERAFLEX 09-02-21-110-000
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
The Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer improves steering feel on daily-driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package. 2.1 Steering Stabilizers have been optimized for on- and off-road driving. High-Value Performance" is the driving force behind our vehicle-specific dampers for Jeeps trucks and SUVs. These vehicle-specific steering stabilizers deliver a properly weighted steering feel and consistent bi-directional turning for balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response and an equal return to center dynamics. Falcon Performance Shocks by TeraFlex.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Vehicle-specific steering stabilizers
- OEM style sealed rod end joint mounting provides direct responsiveness
- Equal Force (EF) side-to-side resistance for balanced steering wheel response
- Maintains smooth movement under extended and rapid turning maneuvers
- Low-profile body cap for maximum clearance and unobstructed suspension travel
- 2.125" shock body provides optimal performance
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists Impact to protect internal components
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance
- 5/8" induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage, corrosion, and shaft buckling
- Large shaft diameter provides a wide range of adjustment on adjustable stabilizers
- No shaft displacement issues (no external reservoir required)
- Hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum alloy billet piston
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
- Digressive linear piston and base valve technology
- OGS (Oil/Gas Separator) prevents cavitation
- High-viscosity, full synthetic Red Line shock oil for consistent performance across all temperatures
- Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Serviceable and rebuildable (factory serviced)
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in-house from domestic and globally sourced components
FITMENT INFO :
-(2018-2022) Jeep Wrangler JL (2/4 Door).
-(2020-2022) Jeep Gladiator JT (pickup).
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS REDLINE 5WT SAFETY DATA
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS JEEP JL NEXUS STABILIZER QSG
INSTALLATION VIDEO :
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: email@example.com
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
Customers also bought