- Shipping and Refund
The TeraFlex JL / JT: HD Chromoly Tie Rod Kit withstands extreme conditions and abuse that typically causes factory steering components to bend and fail on lifted JL Wrangler/Unlimited and JT Gladiator models. The vague and unpredictable OEM steering leaves much to be desired. Our HD Chromoly Tie Rod Kit beefs up the steering on all JL and JT models including stock and lifted vehicles. A must for anyone who takes their rig off road.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Installation does not require any cutting or removal of factory bracketry.
- HD 42mm O.D. x 7mm wall 4140 heat treated chromoly steel.
- More than 66% stronger and 75% stiffer than factory tie rod.
- Adjustable length from 59" to 61".
- Same forged threaded ends as JK Wrangler/Unlimited.
- Tie rod end joint incorporates same features found in TeraFlex ball joints, including 4140 chromoly ball/stud and 1045 carbon steel housing.
- Features adjustable rod end preload tension to ensure long-term durability.
- The joint is pressed into the rod end forging and secured w/ a snap ring.
- One tie rod end joint rotation is limited to 2 degrees of freedom to eliminate wobble and noise, while the other joint has full motion to allow for full turning.
- Features greaseable joints coated w/ magnesium phosphate.
- Tie rod is UV protected triple-stage powder coat for corrosion resistance.
- Premium black e-dipped coating on tie rod end forgings provide superior durability. and corrosion resistance.
- Provides clearance for factory 17" wheels.
- Compatible w/ all TeraFlex components including HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar, Delta Brake System, Falcon Steering Stabilizers, differential covers, and 3.5" O.D. axle housing tubes.
- Relocates steering stabilizer above tie rod to help reduce damage to the stabilizer shaft or body.
FITMENT INFO :
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler (2-door).
-(2018-2022) JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door).
-(2020-2022) JT Gladiator (pickup).
Part Dimension : (115x18x12)
PRODUCT NOTES :
- Dana 30 front axle.
- Dana 44 front axle.
- Tera60 Front Axle.
- 0-6" Lift.
- Clears stock wheels w/out spacers. Wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less will have more clearance.
1.75” Wheel Offset Adapter Kit (JL | JT: # 1057000) for stock wheels are optional — NOT INCLUDED.
- The included Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket is NOT compatible w/ Falcon Nexus EF Steering Stabilizers — REQUIRES Falcon 1-5/8” Steering Stabilizer Tie Rod Clamp Kit (# 99-01-01-158).
- OEM and Falcon Nexus EF 2 Steering Stabilizers REQUIRE a minimum of 2” Front Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extension. Falcon Nexus EF 1.1 Steering Stabilizer REQUIRES a minimum of 2.5” Front Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extension/Shim.
INSTALLATION VIDEO :
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: email@example.com
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.