- Shipping and Refund
PRODUCTS DESCRIPTIONS :
The BP-51 is a user adjustable internal bypass 4WD shock absorber that delivers increased comfort and control; both on and off road. All BP-51 shock absorbers are designed and manufactured in-house by ARB using state of the art machining and hard anodising equipment. The body of a BP-51 shock absorber is manufactured using 6061 anodised aluminum to dissipate heat more efficiently than steel or alloy steel and provide superior corrosion resistance. Extensive dyno, real world and destructive testing has been undertaken during the development process to ensure that reliability, longevity and performance all meet ARB’s impeccable standards.
PRODUCTS FEATUERS :
- Spherical Bearings: Large, Teflon lined spherical bearings.
- Spring Seat: 6061 grade aluminium spring seat.
- X5K Coil: High quality X5K grade steel coil, for use on coil over models, incorporates application specific design.
- Remote Reservoir: 6061 grade aluminium remote oil canister allows for increased oil volume, resulting in lower oil temperatures.
- High Temperature Hose: Durable Dash 6 high temperature Teflon hose incorporates high flow fittings for optimum oil flow.
- Spring Adjustment: 6061 grade aluminium adjustor allows adjustment of spring preload and ride height.
- Top Hat: 6061 grade aluminium top hat.
- Bushings: Quality oversized rubber bushings result in excellent longevity.
- Shaft Guard: Replaceable, impact resistant, high density polyethylene shaft guard prevents damage to the shock absorber shaft from stones and other debris.
- Piston Shaft: Hard chromed, ground piston shaft for the ultimate in strength and durability.
- Adjustor: External, independent rebound and compression adjustment allows fine tuning of ride comfort and control to suit varying vehicle and trip requirements.
- Shock Absorber Body: 51mm bore, 6061 grade aluminium shock absorber body with type III, hard anodised finish for increased heat dissipation and corrosion resistance.
- Piggy Back Clamp: Remote reservoir piggy back clamp allows easy connection of the remote oil reservoir to the main shock absorber body.
FITMENT INFO :
-(2007-2022) Toyota Tundra.
PARTS INCLUDED :
|BP-51 COIL OVER TUNDRA FRONT LH||BP5190010L||x1||(76x24x15)|
|BP-51 COIL OVER TUNDRA FRONT RH||BP5190010R||x1||(76x24x15)|
|BP-51 FIT KIT TUNDRA FRONT||VM80010034||x1||(33x18x20)|
|SPRING: MEDIUM LOAD||CS055R||x2||(164x8x6)|
|BP-51 SHOCK TUNDRA REAR LH||BP5160020L||x1||(88x16x10)|
|BP-51 SHOCK TUNDRA REAR LH||BP5160020R||x1||(88x16x10)|
|BP-51 FIT KIT TUNDRA FRONT||VM80010035||x1||(33x18x20)|
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include follow up here to check for it: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: email@example.com
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
Customers also bought